What specialist services and expertise are available or accessed by the school?
Our Inclusion Manager is a qualified teacher who is SENCO accredited. As a school we work closely with any external agencies that we feel are relevant to individual children’s needs within our school including: -
- Multi Agency Behaviour Service for additional behavioural support.
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services. For support with bereavement, access to assessment for Autism or ADHD and for specific therapy services.
- School Nurses for advice on physical wellbeing and training and support for children with specific health needs.
- Educational Psychology for advice about specific barriers to learning that children may have.
- Speech and Language Therapy for specific programmes and advice to help children improve their communication.
Social services for advice and support for families experiencing difficulties.